[ic] Can't use string ("value") as a HASH ref

Grant listbox at email.com
Tue Nov 4 16:39:08 EST 2003

While testing listing items on eBay via a UserTag, I get a 500 error and the
following in my error.log:

Runtime error: Can't use string ("value") as a HASH ref while "strict refs"
in use at /mystore/ic493/lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm line 743.

I created a table with a field called value and I use the data tag
specifying the "value" field with the UserTag call.  Is that my problem?
Should value not be used as a field name?  If that's not it, can anyone shed
any light on this?

- Grant