[ic] wacky widget (Modified Subject: Additional Image Fields: Values Shifting)

Gary Norton gnorton at broadgap.com
Wed Nov 5 08:42:25 EST 2003

This is identical to a message I posted last week.

I have worked around this problem by adding a very small (i.e. 1px)
transparent image as a placeholder in these fields. It seems to be a viable
work-around.

I was working with Mike Heins on some other consulting projects and
mentioned this particular issue to him. He suggested that it might be a bug
in the code related to multi-part file uploads. I believe ge added it to the
list of bugs/things-to-check-out.

Beyond that, I did not get any responses or come up with other work-arounds.

I know that the dev team is very busy working on the upcoming 5.0 release
and are actively fixing bugs. However, I don't know the priority of
something like this in the grand scheme of things.

Depending on its importance and/or your skills you might be able to address
it yourself, or seek consulting services of one of the devs.

Good luck and let me know if you find a better work-around or fix. This
drove me nuts for about a week 8).

-Gary