[ic] s_nickname

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Thu Nov 6 08:17:39 EST 2003

Quoting Gerhard Conradi (gerhard at pugmarks.net):
> Hi @all,
>
> what is the column userdb::s_nickname used for? It is not explained in the
> DB-Dokumentation and I never saw it explictly used in the examples.
> Is it an alias for the primary address information that is not saved in the
> address_book field (userdb::company, userdb::fname, username::lname,
> userdb::address1,...)?

It is at least shown in the icdatabase docs. It is designed to contain
the pointer to the current shipping address in use from the
address_book.

There is an example of its use in the docs; and it is used in the table-
editor that does multiple shipping addresses.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike at perusion.com>

Prove you aren't stupid.  Say NO to Passport.