[ic] s_nickname

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Thu Nov 6 08:17:39 EST 2003

Quoting Gerhard Conradi (gerhard at pugmarks.net):
> Hi @all,
> what is the column userdb::s_nickname used for? It is not explained in the
> DB-Dokumentation and I never saw it explictly used in the examples.
> Is it an alias for the primary address information that is not saved in the
> address_book field (userdb::company, userdb::fname, username::lname,
> userdb::address1,...)?

It is at least shown in the icdatabase docs. It is designed to contain
the pointer to the current shipping address in use from the

There is an example of its use in the docs; and it is used in the table-
editor that does multiple shipping addresses.

Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike at perusion.com>

Prove you aren't stupid.  Say NO to Passport.