[ic] Using paysystem with Interchange

Shawn Mathews shawn at stuckinrealtime.us
Sat Nov 8 17:11:27 EST 2003

Lincoln worte:

 > Did anyone respond to the query about paysystems process for
 > Interchange.  I would be interested in using it, if it were available.

Lincoln,

I have a payment module for the old psclient interface for paysystems,
and some action maps to use their HTML based checkout screens.

I haven't updated the module to handle the new jpsclient java based
interface they have.

If your interested I can email you the psclient based one. I also have
the documentation for jpsclient if thats what your looking for.

Shawn