[ic] Re: ICDEVCON interest, on: interchange-users Digest, Vol 5, Issue 5

Ron Phipps rphipps at reliant-solutions.com
Tue Nov 11 16:00:24 EST 2003

> From: Martin Abell
>
> I'd be interested in attending, but it would depend on where it is,
> i.e., cost to get there.
> Martin Abell
> SpeedSpan
>
> On Nov 5, 2003, at 1:00 PM, Eric Terry wrote:
>
> > Subject: [ic] ICDEVCON - Anyone interested?
> >
> > Anyone out there think that interchange has enough users /
developers
> > hold a conference?
> > I'd be interested in getting one organized, if enough people are
> > interested
> > in the subject.
> > I have a few ideas on goals and topics of interest.

I would attend a conference for developers.  However I think a good way
to go about this would be to piggy back it on to another conference like
Comdex or something like that.  You'd then get developers that would not
normally attend interested as well and it may attract outside interest
into the project.  The cost may also be lower since the infrastructure
would already be there for a conference.  Keep us posted :)

-Ron