[ic] Util.pm and "Vend" question.

krs krs at kuaitech.com
Tue Nov 11 22:59:27 EST 2003

Hi,everyone.
I am a interchange beginer,and I got a problem here like this:

Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report the
error or try again later. (Can't call method "mail" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Util.pm line 1874. )

What's that mean, and what should I do next.
I also got a question :what is the "Vend", and how does it relate to the
interchange? and what has the "Vend" do before the interchange start?

Thanks!
-krs

--
Kuai Technology, Inc