[ic] UI problems after site copy

Ryan Grace ryan at ryangrace.com
Wed Nov 12 05:54:22 EST 2003

I'm having random UI problems after copying my catalog from one server to another.  I installed IC locally in a home directory, so I copied the entire directory over to the new server.  The catalog runs ok, but when using the UI to try to chenge item options I get an Error: page and when trying to construct a complex search in the Layout screen I get a page not found.

All of this worked great before copying the stuff to the new server.  Any ideas what might be doing this?  I'm running IC 4.8.6 on Red Hat 7.1 using mysql.

Thanks,

Ryan