[ic] ROI Tracking - Advertising Click Throughs

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Wed Nov 12 17:24:18 EST 2003

Quoting Steve (icdev at mrlock.com):
> > Quoting Mike Heins <mike at perusion.com>:
> > >Quoting Steve (icdev at mrlock.com):

> > >I have an ad system, but as with most things I have the reason I have
> > >not attached it is lack of users paying attention when I say "no
> > >support, as is". 8-)
> > >
> > >[snip]
> > >If someone will commit to packaging it with docs, I will send it out.
> >
> > I would be willing to write up those docs.
> >

> > Best regards,
> >
> > Ton
> >

>I sure would like to take a look at this code Ton, if you have a copy please
>forward.

I haven't received the sources yet. Mike has a very long
todo list and is extremely busy at present. As soon as
I have received those files I will write up the docs and
make the results available.

For now you/we just have to practice a little patience...

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info at alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting