[ic] logo image change

Ed LaFrance edl at newmediaems.com
Thu Nov 13 09:15:44 EST 2003

At 10:05 AM 11/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I am using 4.8 on an outside server, redhat. I want to change the logo.jpg
>image to a logo.gif image. I have tried replacing logo.jpg in the
>LEFTRIGHT template, but the old image is still there. I have the
>replacement image in /foundation directory. I searched my interchange mail
>(about 11 months worth) and could not find solution.

Unless you catalog configuration is wierd, the logo should be a few
subdirectories down in your hosting account's http documents space. You can
always view the html source for a catalog page to see where the logo image
is being grabbed from (and if you see a path that does not exist under your
document root, that could be an indication that some kind of directory
alias is being referenced by the web server).

In any case, the actual file name for the logo is set by the catalog
variable LOGO, I believe.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax