[ic] accuracy of error.log "line" reporting

Grant listbox at email.com
Thu Nov 13 14:13:21 EST 2003

I'm getting errors like this in my error.log:

Runtime cron error: File does not exist:  at (tag 'scratch') line 35

which seem to show up at random times when my files are being run via IC
Cron.  Sometimes the error doesn't show up at all though.  I've scoured the
archives and there doesn't seem to be anything relevant in there.  How
accurate is the "line 35" portion of the entry?  I've seen lots of (what
seems to me like) inaccurate error line reporting from IC, and I'm wondering
if I should pay that "line 35" any mind.  Does anyone know?

- Grant