[ic] Interchange 4.9 UI

Jody Hixson jhixson at proautobodysupply.com
Fri Nov 14 12:09:44 EST 2003

Hello, I have a client that I was showing the UI demo from the
icdevgroup site,
he was interested in how he could work with the database using Excel
through the UI.
I exported products, options, and inventory to a excel sheet named
DBDOWNLOAD.XLS.
We opened, made a few changes, and imported the workbook under the same
name.
Products and options updated like expected, but inventory is ignored. My
question
is does that happen from a bad configuration? I'm just looking for
something to explain
to my client, thank you for any help ahead of time. I have tried this
numerous times
with the same result.

Jody Hixson