[ic] Changing Admin UI files in ~/interchange

Interchange User interchange at framework.cx
Sun Nov 16 15:02:42 EST 2003

Hi all,

	I am customizing the admin UI for a client.  While I am able to modify
some pages pretty easily, the only way I have found to modify, for
instance, the tabbed menus or the list that shows up when you first
login (Orders, Customers, Items, Content, etc.) is to modify

	Can this be done in a more portable fashion?  At the moment, I can get
by editing files in the Interchange installation directory because I am
only serving  one catalog, but we may want to add more soon, so this
isn't the ideal solution.  Where would I put files or redirect the UI
to look elsewhere for includes in the admin UI?