[ic] Can Interchange do this?

Nuance9 public at nuance9.com
Wed Nov 19 09:44:19 EST 2003

Marc & Bas -

Thank you both for your replies.  My experience thus far with Interchange has been
limited to on-going maintenance in a situation where it was already installed and setup.

At the moment the client is still in "I wonder if" mode, and it likely will be a few months
before they have a budget for the project.  I will take both of your suggestions and do
some more research & prototyping.  Thanks!!!

- Justin