[ic] From address in e-mails from IC

Bill Carr bill at worldwideimpact.com
Wed Nov 19 17:03:39 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 15:57, Andrew Rich wrote:

> > site it never
> > it
> > > will bother

> > > domain.  How
> >
> > > wishes more

> > interch at host.isp.com

> > > If you mean the email that customers get after placing an
> > > order, you should define the "from" parameter of the email
> >
> > > tag in etc/mail_receipt.
> > >
> > > - Grant
> > >

> > Try looking in the variable table in the Admin interface.
> > There
> > is a variable for an email used for all sales receipts. Also
> > there is a variable for forum emails.
> >
> > Tim
>
> Thank you Grant and Tim for your reply.
> I realise that the receipt e-mail is correct but thank your feedback.
> It was the order sent to the orders_to which is formatted badly. i.e. to the
> show owner.  I can probably work it out from what you have already said
> about the etc folder.
You could try
catalog.cfg:
Route main reply someone at domain.com

The merchants I deal with want to be able to hit the reply button in
their mail client to generate a message back to the customer. I could
not figure out how to do this with out adding ' || $::Values->{email};'
to the end of line 1836 of Order.pm

If there is another way, please let me know.

--
Bill Carr
Worldwide Impact
bill at worldwideimpact.com