[ic] Initial page edit: editing banner

Steve icdev at mrlock.com
Wed Nov 19 17:25:55 EST 2003

> Subject: [ic] Initial page edit: editing banner
> Right you are that it's an image.  But at page edit  for either the
> appropriate template or the index.html  - but in the admin interface and
> if I look at it in my notepad ... I see no code or editable location for
> an image.
> So how does one edit images, and in particular, this image?  From the
> comment in the theme editing documentation, I suspect that I can't edit
> the theme from the page edit section ...
> Thanks,
> Jennifer
If I understand your question correctly-

Check this :

I think you just need to edit the appropriate templates....
LEFTONLY_TOP is one location that should have a spot for you to edit the
image location etc....

these files should be off your catalog root directory in the sub-directory
You may need to apply changes, or restart interchange after you change these

-Steve Graham