[ic] Edit header - more

Tim Good tim.g at edsd.com
Fri Nov 21 08:24:46 EST 2003

> /How do you access the header for editing?  Re replacing//
image
> //text image w/ a different image.  I don't see it in the
> /page edit or template edit
> /header and footer are greyed out in the diagram
> /in /content/content edit of the interface gui are not
> clickable.  // />/ Jennifer Miller / Try Template edit.
>
> Tim
>
> /Been there,and don't see what part of the editable
template
> relates to the issue.  Sorry, but we need to get more
> elementary here ...
>
> Thanks,
> Jennifer

In template edit there is a section called "Existing
Templates."
Select the template which corresponds to the page you would
like
to change. If you are unsure of the template just go to page
edit
and note the template seleted for the page you want to
modify.

After you select the template to edit there will be a
section
called ?_?_TOP and ?_?_BOTTOM, where ? depends on the
template
you select. The Header is in the TOP section.

Tim