[ic] Edit header - more

Ed LaFrance edl at newmediaems.com
Fri Nov 21 08:53:49 EST 2003

At 08:40 AM 11/21/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>/How do you access the header for editing?  Re replacing// image //text
>image w/ a different image.  I don't see it in the
>/page edit or template edit
>/header and footer are greyed out in the diagram
>/in /content/content edit of the interface gui are not clickable.  //
>/>/ Jennifer Miller
>/
>Try Template edit.
>
>Tim
>
>/Been there,and don't see what part of the editable template relates to the
>issue.  Sorry, but we need to get more elementary here ...
>
>Thanks,
>Jennifer

Well in that case you need to go into yourcat/templates/default/regions and
work directly on the *_TOP and *_BOTTOM files. You'll need to Apply Changes
to your catalog to activate any modifications you make to these files.
Though if all you want to do is change a couple of images, I don't see why
you would need to do this. How about just overwriting the image files of
concern with ones you have created to your liking?

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax