[ic] Returning raw data from looping tag - NO encode, decode orinterpolate

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Sat Nov 22 17:07:15 EST 2003

Mike Heins [mike at perusion.com] wrote:
> Quoting Paul Jordan (paul at gishnetwork.com):
>> 4.9.8 Mysql
>> Assume I have in a table column:
>> 	Hello, a left square bracket like [ is the same as [ and
>> 	sometimes ITL can look like this [scratch foo]... bye!
>> In short, How can I return the above line, from a database via
>> [sql-param body] without interpolating (reparsing) anything inside
>> of [sql-param body]
> [strip reparse=0][sql-param body][/strip]

Thanks for that Mike. For the sake of completion, to get the effect of:

	- not ENcoding [
	- not DEcoding [
	- not interpolating [scratch foo]

What was needed for a looping tag is:

 [pragma safe_data]

  [strip reparse=0][sql-param body][/strip]

With [cgi foo] I needed to:

  [calcn reparse=0]
   return $CGI->{foo};

HTH someone