[ic] theriverco.com (Resetting Admin Password)

Sam Batschelet batschelet at exactasphere.com
Mon Nov 24 10:43:26 EST 2003

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-March/006031.html

> good luck
>
> -Sam Batschelet

Opps!

Forgot to add that you can update this info in CATROOT/Products/access.asc
With CATROOT being where the catalog is installed, this file is tab
delimited so you must be careful when updating

the top of the file will look like this

username        password        name    last_login      super   yes_tables
no_tables       upload  acl     export  edit    pages   files   config
reconfig        groups  meta    no_functions    yes_functions
table_control   personal_css

myusername mLFJaJa6O9qyU   Site Admin      #########       1

you will want to use the perl encryption code <see above> to replace this
"mLFJaJa6O9qyU" which will obviously look different in you file.

Good Luck
-Sam