[ic] theriverco.com (Resetting Admin Password)

Sam Batschelet batschelet at exactasphere.com
Mon Nov 24 12:27:21 EST 2003

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-March/006031.html

>>> Update this info in CATROOT/Products/access.asc
> > With CATROOT being where the catalog is installed, this file is tab
> > delimited so you must be careful when updating
> >
> > the top of the file will look like this
> >
> > username        password        name    last_login      super
yes_tables
> > no_tables       upload  acl     export  edit    pages   files   config
> > reconfig        groups  meta    no_functions    yes_functions
> > table_control   personal_css
> >
> > myusername mLFJaJa6O9qyU   Site Admin      #########       1
> >
> > you will want to use the perl encryption code <see above> to replace
this
> > "mLFJaJa6O9qyU" which will obviously look different in you file.
> >
> > Good Luck
> > -Sam
> >

> That did not help -- Who is the technical support for interchange shopping
cart.  I really need help!

> I need to get my shopping cart setup - I am loosing customers here.
>
> Please I need to have someone from technical suport to help out get my
shopping cart up and running.

> Thank you,
> Portia

Portia,
  Interchange is an open source shopping cart, in saying that the members of
this mailing list are the support.  As noted in many documents Interchange
is very powerful and in my mind the finest open source ecommerce solution.
But also as documented it does require a fairly good understanding of both
the Interchange system on top of others (perl, etc).  If you need help
outside of this list you may submit a request for a paid consultant to help
you.  Also just a thought but who created the catalog and who hosts it you
may need to contact these people to get your problem alleviated

make your request here
interchange-biz at icdevgroup.org

-Good Luck!
Sam Batschelet

PS- You will be ignored with sloppy top posting please follow the guidelines
of the list see below.