[ic] theriverco.com (Resetting Admin Password)

Ron Phipps rphipps at reliant-solutions.com
Mon Nov 24 09:17:49 EST 2003

> > From: "Sam Batschelet" <batschelet at exactasphere.com>
> > Date: 2003/11/24 Mon AM 10:43:26 EST
> > To: "Sam Batschelet" <batschelet at exactasphere.com>,
> >    <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
> > Subject: Re: [ic] theriverco.com (Resetting Admin Password)

Portia,

I think you misunderstand what this list is to be used for.  It's a
community run mailing list where people OFFER help, but are under no
obligation to answer questions.  Your best bet is to contact your web
host who initially installed Interchange.  If that does not yield a
result then you may try contacting a consultant who will charge for
their time to fix the problem.  Good luck.

-Ron