[ic] Admin login problems after upgrade to 4.9.9

Scott Miller smiller at twincs.com
Tue Nov 25 15:09:39 EST 2003

Hi All,

I recently upgraded from Interchange 4.9.5 to 4.9.9. Previously, I had
upgraded from 4.8.7 to 4.9.5. I'm using the Foundation demo with no
changes to the admin section. Running on RedHat 7.2 with MySQL. I
upgraded using the cross-platform tarball and followed the instructions
from the UPGRADE document.

The main web site works great after the upgrade with no problems that I
have noticed. I can login as a customer and not have any problems.

However, the admin site is having login problems. I can login and it
will display the main menu. If I click on any link, it them bounces me
back to the login page. If I login again, it then takes me to the page I
selected. If I click on another link, it them bounces me back to the
login page again. This keeps repeating until I get bored and move on. :-)

I've reinstalled the Bundle::Interchange with no luck and I've checked
the error logs.

Does any one have any suggestions for me?

Thanks!
Scott