[ic] table_organize or item_alternate to display 2 columns of data?

Interchange User interchange at framework.cx
Thu Nov 27 06:55:28 EST 2003

>> 	I have a bunch of data from a table that I want to display
>> in an HTML
>> table like this:
>>
>> Item 1		Item 5
>> Item 2		Item 6
>> Item 3		Item 7
>> Item 4		Item 8

>> 	Can table_organize do this, or do I need to break into Perl
>> to do it?
>
> Yes, it can. Check the switch from the docs that you can find over
> here:
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictags06%2e20

Okay, after revisiting the docs, I found a parameter called "columnize"
which I'd missed before.  But my attempts to get it working are
failing.  The last thing I tried was this:

[search-region
                 search="
                 ra=yes
                 sf=sku
                 fi=products
                 rf=category
                 tf=category
                 ml=99999
"]
[table-organize
	cols=2*
	columnize=2
]
[search-list]
		[item-change 2][condition][item-param category][/condition]
			[item-param category]
		[/item-change 2]
[/search-list]
[/table-organize]