AW: [ic] newbie install on SuSE 9.0 problems

Interchange interch at mn.rr.com
Fri Nov 28 14:06:58 EST 2003

THANK YOU Stephan!

Interchange-4.8.7 now running on SuSE 9.0 Professional.
Here's my setup:
*SuSE 9.0 Pro
*Apache2 (default SuSE install)
*Perl 5.8.1 installed from ActivePerl  tarball into ~interch/usr/local...
   (The default is NOT to use treading.  The only thing I had to change
   during configuration was the path. I simply changed it from default
   install of /usr/local/bin to ~/usr/local/bin.  And of course I added
   that as the first entry in my PATH.)
*Interchange installed to run under user interch

Regards,
Joe