[ic] Running interchange with apache mod_ssl

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Sun Nov 30 19:21:34 EST 2003

Quoting Brent Wesley (bwesley at zhaz.scanningsystems.com.au):

> I have tried taking the setuid bit off the interchange files but ic fails
> to run at all when this is done.
>
> How do I get ic to run with apache mod_ssl ? I thought this would have
> been will documented, but as with most things with ic, it isn't.

No documentation will overcome configuration idiocy.

Obviously you have different configurations for the secure and
non-secure server. Simple logic should lead you to what needs
to be done.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.647.1295      <mike at perusion.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman