[ic] How to find Integer in shipping formula

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Wed Oct 1 14:39:23 EDT 2003

AS wrote:

>I am trying to work out how to find an Integer using the shipping
>formula but I cannot find anything that works. I have tried things like
>"int" in the formula but it does not work.
>
>As an example, if my @@total@@ is equal to 13 and I want to find the
>Integer value of this divided by 5 (should return 2), how do I do it. I
>have tried things like "int(@@total@@/5)" but it doesn't work.

How about

round_to_frac_digits((@@total@@/5), 0);

Is that function accessible from the shipping table?

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr                       E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave                          Phone: 480/314-1320