[ic] RH9 & IC

Frank Reitzenstein frank at goldissue.com
Thu Oct 2 16:15:58 EDT 2003

Rene Hertell wrote:

As I said, so far downgrading to perl 5.6 on RH9 appears to be working
well for me. I can't see how that is affecting sendmail which is the
only area in which I am having problems, but that is nothing new.
Sendmail always takes me as long as everything else put together, and I
always find a work around,

I think more people should try downgrading their perl to 5.6 so we can
arrive at an accepted way of doing this.  I can let you know exactly
which packages I used if you are having specific problems,

Frank.