[ic] Custom shipping methods fall over after products upload

AS news1 at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Oct 4 20:31:39 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I have four custom shipping methods defined, each time I use the wizard
to upload product changes (excel spreadsheet) I find the custom shipping
modes don't work anymore. When I say don't work, I mean they don't
appear in the pulldown on the checkout screen, the pulldown empty.

I can get the shipping modes working again by going into each method one
at a time and selecting the country as UK and applying the changes.

This happens every time I use the wizard to upload my excel sheet of
products, I presume the shipping is getting reset. Is there some way
that I can make my custom shipping methods the default so this doesn't
happen?

Thanks in advance,
Andy.