[ic] Where are Mail_List headings stored?

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Sun Oct 5 02:53:02 EDT 2003

> Simple question but I can't find it !
>
> My account.html page displays the Mail_List column from userdb, it
> currently has four mailing options such as "Special Offers", "Upgrades"
> etc. Where are these options stored as I want to remove all of them
> except "Special Offers".
>
> Thanks,
> Andy.

    The values you're referring to are stored in the userdb table or
userdb.txt for non
DB implementations. It is simply those text strings in that column/field
that can
be compared to or retrieved for whatever. The predefined string values such
as
newsletter are stored in products/mv_metadata.asc which can be modified
via the admin UI   tables->mv_metadata  userdb::mail_list

Jon