[ic] admin item editor not displaying product images

Louie Martinez louie at kopykake.com
Tue Oct 7 14:15:52 EDT 2003

At 01:30 PM 10/6/2003, you wrote:
><script>
>function get_images (sku) {
>                 var path = '[var IMAGE_DIR]';
>
>                 var el;
>                 var divit = document.getElementById('images_table');
>                 divit.style.display= 'none';
>                 el = document.getElementById('thumb_img');
>                 el.src = path + '/thumb/' + sku + '_b.gif';
>
>                 el = document.getElementById('item_img');
>                 el.src = path + '/items/' + sku + '.gif';
>                 divit.style.display= 'block';
>         }
></script>
>
>I use jpeg thumbs and images. I've swapped out the .gif bits with .jpg but
>still no luck. I've checked all permissions and such.
>The thumbs and images show up fine in the front end but not the back.
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Lawrence Tartol.

Are you sure your thumbs are named sku_b.jpg?   When I originally started
I'd label my images like AB017.gif and the thumb was AB017_thumb.gif   the
front end knows to use [item-field image] and  [item-field thumb] for the
filenames when displaying the pictures but the back end is hardcoded for
SKU.gif and SKU_b.gif despite what you named [item-field image] and
[item-field thumb]

Louie Martinez
louie at kopykake.com
Kopykake Enterprises