[ic] IC HELP - WILL PAY FOR SUPPORT

Jim Webster suisydeking at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 14:13:49 EDT 2003

Our server was running multiple sites with no problems then the harddrive
crashed.  The hosting company restored the drive and now IC is not working.
When I try to restart IC I get the following error:

Do you want me to start it as 'cpanel' now? [y]
bash: /root/.bashrc: Permission denied
The previous Interchange server was not running and probably
terminated with an error.

I don't know if this is the only problem but it's the only problem we can
find as of now.  This is a dedicated server.

I don't know if this is an IC problem or a server/redhat problem.  If anyone
can fix this, we will pay for your services hopefully via paypal or we'll
send a cashiers check.

Jimmy
Direct Contact: suisydeking at hotmail.com