[ic] unique metatags (keywords/description)

Jonathan Clark jonc at webmaint.com
Wed Oct 8 10:59:59 EDT 2003

> For every product in the shop I want to use unique metatags (keywords and
> description). I have created 2 new fields in the producttable and
> added them
> to the Admin.
> In my flypage.html the titletag is using [tmp page_title]__COMPANY__ --
> [item-description][/tmp] but how can I add unique keywords and
> descriptions
> to my flypage?

[tmp meta_header]

in your flypage. Mind you, Google pays no attention to meta keywords anyway.
There are far better techniques than this for search engine optimisation.

Jonathan Clark
Webmaint.com - Building Clever Websites   http://www.webmaint.com/
Webmaint.net - Business Web Hosting       http://www.webmaint.net/