[ic] loop-tag: number of resulting items?

Jürgen R. Plasser plasser at hexagon.at
Thu Oct 9 22:15:52 EDT 2003

Hi,

when I use a loop, how can I calculate the number of resulting items?

I know there is [loop-increment] for numbering, and I know something of
[more-list] in a query but here I can't find any anything useful (google,
docs, ...).

BTW, what I want is to do separation lines in a menu between the menu
items, and the last item needs no separation line. So I need to check for
the last item (something like [item-increment] = [item-lastnumber]). Any
easier way?

Hope someone can help me,
Jürgen