[ic] Product Options with IC V4.9.8-200310030049

Adrian P Wilkinson junk at puffin.org
Thu Oct 9 22:11:01 EDT 2003

Hi,

In the UI, when I select a product 'BIG00001', go to 'Options' and select
(f.e.) 'Simple Options' then click 'Update' I find that 'No Options' is once
again selected at the data has been posted.

As I've said in the header, I'm using the latest nightly build
(V4.9.8-200310030049) and have added...

# Enable Options
OptionsEnable   option_type

... to my catalog.cfg before stopping and starting the server.  Am I doing
something fundementally wrong here?  I could directly edit the tables but
I'm eager to fix the UI (if indeed it is broken!) as end-users aren't going
to have the knowledge necessary do so!

Any comments or clues welcome.  Thanks for those that have helped with
previous enquiries, by the way.

Regards, Ade.