[ic] Product Options with IC V4.9.8-200310030049

Joshua Lavin joshua at kingdomdesign.com
Thu Oct 9 19:40:14 EDT 2003

On Thursday, October 9, 2003, at 05:14  PM, Adrian P Wilkinson wrote:

>> I just fixed this recently on my 4.9.8:
>> I think I setup a test catalog called 'foundation' with the sample
>> products.
>> Then copy foundation/etc/after.cfg to your catalog's etc/after.cfg.
>
> Hi Josh,
>
> I've done as per your suggestion (and restarted the IC server) but it
> still
> doesn't appear to want to accept options.  I've checked that
> catalog.cfg
> includes the etc/after.cgi copied from the 'foundation' demo, that the
> file
> permissions allow for the IC user to read it and $CATROOT/error.log is
> clean.
>
> Regards, Ade.

Hey Ade,

I don't have anything else documented for that fix. Make sure you've
got the after.cfg spelled right (it's cfg, not cgi).

It appears that the key is to have the OptionsEnable defined as
[catroot]/lib/UI/pages/admin/item_option.html bounces to
item_option_old.html if it is not.

If that doesn't help, I don't know what to tell you. That's the limit
of my experience.

Josh