[ic] 4.9.8 shipping bug?

sales at mirajewelry.com sales at mirajewelry.com
Thu Oct 9 18:49:09 EDT 2003

I have recently upgraded to 4.9.8 from 4.8 series.  On the 4.9.8 checkout
page, there are no shipping choices showing until you enter in a zipcode and
hit “recalculate.”  4.8 used to allow a default zip to be entered in setup so
it would give various shipping options and price, even though they were not
accurate until the customer entered in their own zip.  On 4.8, I was able to
force an auto recalculate on the zip change, but haven’t figured out a
workaround with 4.9.8?  I can duplicate this problem on the current build of
the demo site but am wondering if anyone has be able to get shipping choices
to show without the customer hitting recalculate?