[ic] Automatic creation of barcode.jpg

Frank Reitzenstein frank at goldissue.com
Fri Oct 10 19:50:29 EDT 2003

It looks like my Interchange store gets the contract at the local
hardware store if I can connect a digital camera plus barcode scanner to
a laptop to create barcode.jpg in an automated fashion.

Has anyone got any ideas about this?

He was visibly excited by Interchange by the way. Not many Australians
are that switched on to the possibilites of e-commerce.

I am so proud and grateful for this opportunity to introduce Interchange
to the largest local small business.

If someone could save me reinventing the wheel please let me know,

Frank Reitzentein.