[ic] Is this list managed ?

Kaare Rasmussen kar at kakidata.dk
Fri Oct 10 18:33:16 EDT 2003

Hi

I get this message from time to time. Latest today 4 PM.

> Your membership in the mailing list interchange-users has been
> disabled due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you
> was dated 13-Aug-2003.  You will not get any more messages from this

Apparantly there was a problem August 13. But it keeps coming back.

There's a re-enable url, but it doesn't work:

> To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
> (leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

It tells me "Bad confirmation string".

> If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
> at
>     interchange-users-owner at icdevgroup.org

I've tried but no answer. How will I get rid of these messages ?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar at kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk