[ic] Is this list managed ?

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Fri Oct 10 13:33:58 EDT 2003

Quoting Kaare Rasmussen (kar at kakidata.dk):
> Hi
>
> I get this message from time to time. Latest today 4 PM.
>
> > Your membership in the mailing list interchange-users has been
> > disabled due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you
> > was dated 13-Aug-2003.  You will not get any more messages from this
>
> Apparantly there was a problem August 13. But it keeps coming back.
>
> There's a re-enable url, but it doesn't work:
>
> > To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
> > (leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at
>
> It tells me "Bad confirmation string".
>
> > If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
> > at
> >     interchange-users-owner at icdevgroup.org
>
> I've tried but no answer. How will I get rid of these messages ?

You appear to have two email addresses subscribed -- there are two
kar@*.dk, one disabled due to bounces. If you looked at the address in
the To: line, I think you would figure that out.

I have removed the one.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike at perusion.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon