[ic] Interchange developer needed ASAP

Mike Kang interchange at thedesignpeople.com
Fri Oct 10 16:00:51 EDT 2003

We have an immediate need for an experienced interchange developer that can
launch a site in a week.  The templates are made, many of the custom
components are already created.  What is left is creating the cart, checkout
pages, receipt page, customer service pages (check order, edit account,
cancel order, etc) and payment functionality (they are using authorize.net).
We can give you shell and ftp access to the site for development.  We are
having a custom shipping module made that will probably need to be
integrated into the site as well.

If you think you can do the job, please email me at
mkang at thedeisgnpeople.com with an hourly rate or if you can give us a
project price.  Also please include links to any interchange sites you have
already done.  Our company has launched a number of interchange sites and
any qualified candidates may be asked to do future projects with us as well.

Thanks,

Michael Kang
Web Producer

The Design People, Inc.