[ic] Can't import products with Interchange 4.9.8 wizard

Joe Smith anseltake at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 09:51:29 EDT 2003

I am currently using Interchange 4.9.8 and am having
an issue with importing my products from a spreadsheet
as well as a TAB delimited text file using the
Interchange Admin interface Tables-->Import
Data-->Table Import wizard.

I am using Office 2002 and Windows XP (MS Access and
Excel) to format the files and then copying the files
to a local directory on the Redhat server.  I open up
Interchange through the Admin interface and try to
upload the files and receive the following message:

Message:  Import of table products: Upload FAILED
Message:  Import file RLCy4oyq.products.add not
found!!!

Can anyone help me with this issue?  I have
successfully designed our site, but can not move
forward until I upload this product information.

Here is some demographic information that may help:
-  There are 1342 records in the products import file
-  I am using Excel and Access 2002 to create the
files
-  This site is setup for softgoods

Thanks for your help!
Robert