[ic] table-editor submit customisation question

Matthew Crosswell matthew at compedge.co.nz
Tue Oct 14 00:03:19 EDT 2003

Re IC4.9.8

I have added a WYSIWYG editor to a TEXTAREA in a UI table update screen
which uses the flexeditor. I want to add some code to check the state of the
editor pane before updating the values. ie onMouseOver=blah....

Looking through the code for table-editor I have found a parameter called
$opt->{next_button_extra}

<INPUT TYPE=submit NAME=mv_click
VALUE="$opt->{next_text}"$opt->{next_button_extra}>

Is this a UI accessible parameter? Can I set it's value somewhere? Does
anyone know how I can pass an extra paramter to the submit button without
mofiying the perl source code?

Cheers
Matthew :)