[ic] Interchange developer needed ASAP

Mike Kang interchange at thedesignpeople.com
Mon Oct 13 12:08:09 EDT 2003

Hello,

I would like to thank everyone who responded to our request.  It is awesome
to know there are so many qualified Interchange developers around :)  I am
sorry I am not able to email each of you back individually. We have decided
on a developer for this project, but we would like to keep your contact info
for any future projects that come up as our sales team is doing a kick-butt
job selling websites based on Interchange.

Best regards,

Michael Kang
Web Producer

The Design People, Inc.