[ic] SSL/IC/Authorize.net Setup
cwenham at synesmedia.com
Tue Oct 14 18:48:51 EDT 2003
On Tuesday 14 October 2003 16:10, Admin wrote:
> I've looked for about an hour and can't find instructions to setup SSL with
> IC. I have the cert installed properly, just need to setup IC to use it.
> Can someone paste a URL that has the setup instructions or simply explain
> it here?
As long as Apache is serving the site securely with "https://" (port 443)
you're half done.
> SECURE_SERVER (change this, that's a given)
> SECURE_ENABLE (set to 1 perhaps?)
> I assume there has to be more to it.
Nope, that's it.
SECURE_SERVER needs to be the https:// address,
SECURE_ENABLE must be set to '1'.
> Also, we are using authorize.net as our merchant. Does anything else need
> adjusted for this setup?
Make sure you have:
1) the perl module Net::SSLeay installed (run "perl -MCPAN -e 'install
2) The line "Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet" in your
3) MV_PAYMENT_MODE set to "authorizenet"
4) MV_PAYMENT_ID set to your Authorize.Net user ID
5) MV_PAYMENT_SECRET set to your Authorize.Net password
Synesmedia, Inc. - www.synesmedia.com
Quality Interchange programming & consulting
Phone: 516-620-4110 - Fax: 516-908-7824
More information about the interchange-users