[IC] Limit Results from Catagory List selection

Craig Halverson n0va at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Oct 15 08:33:06 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 15 October 2003 05:01, Rene Hertell wrote:
> > Hey everyone,
> > 	I've been poking around IC for a short while.  I have a
> > functional setup now
> > with Canada Post Shipping, and a product database and whatnot.
> > I'm wondering
> > where i'd go about setting my ml= to return 20 results from a category
> > selection from the left category list instead of the default 50
> > it gives.
> > I've looked through all the default files and cant find any reference to
> > ml=50 or matchlimit=50 anywhere.
>
> You have to add mv_matchlimit (or ml) to your query/search. IC uses by
> default 50 if nothing is specified..
>

> René

I'm not looking for a return from a search.. I'm looking for the left category
list's routine so I can add the ml= to that query.  If I change it in the
actual component file, it only limits the amount of left categories that show
up not how many results are displayed when you click on the sub category.

Craig