[ic] Overriding scan with ActionMap

Chris Wenham cwenham at synesmedia.com
Fri Oct 17 16:28:22 EDT 2003

 I'd like to override the "scan" action with an ActionMap, but only so I can
change mv_nextpage and mv_search_page and leave everything else intact. But
what I've got isn't running the search, so there aren't any results.

# Store specific search results
ActionMap  scan   <<EOR
sub {
	if ($::Variable->{STORE} =~ /tapestry/) {
		$CGI->{mv_nextpage} = 'tapestry_results';
	}
	$Tag->update('process');
	return 1;
}
EOR

 I've also been trying to find the documentation for ActionMap that tells me
how Interchange responds to an ActionMap's return value. What's the
difference between returning 0, 1, a string, etc?

Regards,

--
Chris Wenham
Synesmedia, Inc. - www.synesmedia.com