[ic] Setting up offline dev from scratch?

AS news1 at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Oct 19 13:19:03 EDT 2003

Sorry if this appears twice, I posted it from the wrong email account
and wasn't sure if the first one would get through to the list.

Hi all,

I have got my site running but the IC install was done by my ISP.

What I want to do now is build my own local server on my home lan as an
IC development machine.

I have a spare 850MHz machine to dedicate to this, I was thinking of:-

Red Hat 9 Linux
Apache webserver
Interchange

Trouble is I don't know how to set this lot up from scratch, is there an
idiots guide anywhere.

What do you think, is this the best route or is there something easier?

Thanks,
Andy.

www.tvcables.co.uk