[ic] Problem trying to add a customer via the Admin interface

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at parkertechgroup.com
Tue Oct 21 17:06:57 EDT 2003

Sorry for the long delay in responding.
The only log listing an error is the catalog error log:

69.34.42.13 36iCSrIR:69.34.42.13 - [21/October/2003:10:08:22 -0400]
foundation /cgi-bin/foundation/process.html Successful login by user
'interch'
69.34.42.13 36iCSrIR:69.34.42.13 - [21/October/2003:11:16:07 -0400]
foundation /cgi-bin/foundation/ui Duplicate entry '' for key 1

This only occurs when trying to add a new customer via the admin
interface. No error occurs when trying to delete an existing customer,
however, the customer is not deleted. It also turns out that I cannot
edit existing records in the userdb via the 'tables' section in the
admin interface.

Thanks again for the help.

Chris

Chris R. Nighswonger