[ic] Newbie Question: Can't import products (.xls or .txt)throughInterchange Admin Interface

Robert Kluczynski rkluczynski at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 04:25:15 EDT 2003

John,

 Through the Interchange interface, I moved the
 products.xls file to the products directory, gave it
 write permissions, but I still get the same error.
 Is there a specific location (directory location) for
 the upload directory that you are referring to?
Where
 is  the Interchange Directory?  thanks for your
 help...Robert