[ic] Order status on 4.9.8

Joshua Lavin joshua at kingdomdesign.com
Thu Oct 23 12:02:37 EDT 2003

I'm using the 9/15/2003 build of 4.9.8 with MySQL. I have two catalogs,
one that I built in 4.9.8 with makecat, and another that's currently in
4.8.7 and running as a test catalog in 4.9.8 (with the test server

In the 4.9.8 Admin Order Status page, I've noticed different behavior
between the makecat catalog and the test one.

The test one:
* is missing the 3rd level menu along with the "Update status only, no
ship function" button
* has the "Ordered Items" box stretching out very long sideways
* has the input box labels shortened (e.g. 'order_id' instead of 'Order

I've noticed the 3rd level menu also missing in the test catalog admin
under the Commerce section for tax & shipping.

I have updated my test catalog's transactions table with the auth_code
and tracking_number columns, but there must be something else. Any